FFAW will be holding meetings to discuss Halibut, Cod and other fisheries / issues in the following Communities for dates November 20/21. All harvesters are encouraged to attend.
Monday, November 20th
1) L’Anse au Loup – 2:00pm at the Lawrence D. O’Brien Town Center.
2) Mary’s Harbour (including Lodge Bay)– 7:00pm at the Community Center (multipurpose room).
Tuesday, November 21st
1) Cartwright – 9:00am at the Parish Hall.
2) Charlottetown (including Pinsent’s Arm)- 3:00pm at the Recreation Center.
3) St. Lewis (including Port Hope Simpson) – 7:00pm at the St. Lewis Academy.
If any questions, please contact the FFAW office in Corner Brook at (709) 634-0277.